All Product, Tamron Lens, กล้องถ่ายภาพและเลนส์, ชำระเงินด้วยบัตรเครดิต KBank, ชำระเงินผ่านระบบ PayPal, ผ่อนสินค้า 10 เดือน KBank และธนชาต, ผ่อนสินค้า 6 เดือน KBank และธนชาต
Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One LD and Two XLD Glass Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- A short-telephoto focal length optimized for macro shooting, this 90mm lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, and is also compatible with APS-C models where it will provide a 144mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture offers a clean viewfinder image and is also beneficial for working in low-light conditions and for isolating focus.
- One LD (Low Dispersion) and two XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass elements are incorporated in the 14 elements, 11 groups optical design, and contribute to a marked reduction in chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges.
- Designed as a true macro lens, this optic affords a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification ratio along with an 11.8″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects, and a Floating System is employed for consistent image quality and sharpness throughout the focusing range.
- eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) and BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coatings have been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization is incorporated into the lens’ design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions. An accelerometer has also been added to the VC system to compensate for shift-type camera shakes along the X/Y plane, and a gyro sensor is used to accurately detect and enable motion compensation throughout the focusing range.
- Ring-type USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) motor and an optimized USD actuator are employed for fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video recording. This motor also enables full-time manual focus control without having to shift into a dedicated MF mode.
- An internal focusing mechanism is also used to maintain the overall lens length during use, along with a comfortable working distance of approximately 5.5″.
- A Focus Limiter Switch is used to constrain the lens’ focusing range for faster performance. A choice of 1.6′-infinity, 11.8″-1.6′, and 11.8″-infinity ranges are available.
- Moisture-resistant construction incorporates seals around the lens mount and other areas to benefit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, a fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to repel water, fingerprints, and smudges for easier cleaning of the lens surface.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- Compatible with the optional TAP-in Console for updating the lens’ firmware as well as adjusting focus settings via the TAP-in Utility software.
Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro VC USD Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||27° 2′|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81″ / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.11 x 4.94″ / 79 x 125.5 mm|
|Weight||1.3 lb / 610 g|
|Package Weight||2.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.8 x 5.9 x 5.5″|