All Product, Tamron Lens, กล้องถ่ายภาพและเลนส์, ชำระเงินด้วยบัตรเครดิต KBank, ชำระเงินผ่านระบบ PayPal, ผ่อนสินค้า 10 เดือน KBank และธนชาต, ผ่อนสินค้า 6 เดือน KBank และธนชาต
Tamron SP 85mm F1.8 Di VC USD
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- One LD Element and One XLD Element
- eBAND and BBAR Coatings
- An ideal portrait-length prime, this 85mm lens is designed for full-frame.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over focus placement for greater separation of subjects from the background, as well as the ability to produce selective imagery.
- Both LD (Low Dispersion) and XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass elements are incorporated in the 13 elements, 9 groups optical design, and contribute to a marked reduction in chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture range.
- eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) and BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coatings have been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization is incorporated into the lens’ design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions.
- Ring-type USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) motor and an optimized USD actuator are employed for fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video recording. This motor also enables full-time manual focus control without having to shift into a dedicated MF mode.
- Moisture-resistant construction incorporates seals around the lens mount and other areas to benefit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, a fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to repel water, fingerprints, and smudges for easier cleaning of the lens surface.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm system is used to ensure more consistent exposure results, especially at higher continuous shooting rates.
- Compatible with the optional TAP-in Console for updating the lens’ firmware as well as adjusting focus settings via the TAP-in Utility software.
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio software for Tamron is included with the lens, which, aside from enabling basic raw processing and image adjustments, works to specifically correct for various aberrations, including color fringing, distortion, and peripheral light fall-off, using dedicated optical data from Tamron’s SP-series of lenses.
Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||28° 33′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.62′ / 80 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.34 x 3.59″ / 84.8 x 91.3 mm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 700 g|
|Package Weight||2.405 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 x 6.15 x 5.7″|