All Product, Tamron Lens, กล้องถ่ายภาพและเลนส์, ชำระเงินด้วยบัตรเครดิต KBank, ชำระเงินผ่านระบบ PayPal, ผ่อนสินค้า 10 เดือน KBank และธนชาต, ผ่อนสินค้า 6 เดือน KBank และธนชาต
Tamron SP 70-200mm F2.8 Di VC USD with Ultrasonic Focus
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XLD Element, Five LD Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- Spanning a useful range of telephoto focal lengths, this lens is designed for full-frame DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and affords consistent performance throughout the entire zoom range.
- One XLD (extra-low dispersion) and five LD (low dispersion) elements are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, color fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- Both eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Three separate VC modes are also available to suit various styles of shooting: Mode 1 is a balanced setting for general use, and promotes both a stabilized viewfinder image and stabilized results; Mode 2 is designed exclusively for panning movements; and Mode 3 is optimized to stabilize only during capture without stabilizing the viewfinder image.
- A ring-type USD autofocus motor delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 3.1′ away.
- A sealed, dust- and moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens’ use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- A removable rotating tripod collar features an Arca-type compatible foot and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Durable metal barrel uses a curved, ergonomic shape for easy handling, and both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Specs
|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||34° 21′ to 12° 21′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.12′ / 95 cm|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.46 x 7.6″ / 87.88 x 193.04 mm|
|Weight||3.3 lb / 1.5 kg|
|Package Weight||4.975 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.45 x 7.6 x 6.75″|