All Product, Tamron Lens, กล้องถ่ายภาพและเลนส์, ชำระเงินด้วยบัตรเครดิต KBank, ชำระเงินผ่านระบบ PayPal, ผ่อนสินค้า 10 เดือน KBank และธนชาต, ผ่อนสินค้า 6 เดือน KBank และธนชาต
Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD
- Aperture Range: f/5 to f/40
- Three Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- eBAND and BBAR Coatings
- Expansive telephoto-zoom lens is well-suited to nature, wildlife, and sports photography and can be used on both full-frame and APS-C DSLR cameras.
- Three low dispersion elements are integrated into the front group of the lens construction (two in the first group, one in the third) to effectively compensate for on-axis optical aberrations throughout the zoom range, notably with longer focal length positions.
- eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting in order to maintain high contrast, clarity and color fidelity.
- VC image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake to enable greater hand-held shooting capabilities in low-light conditions.
- A USD autofocus system provides quick, quiet, responsive and accurate focusing performance that is suited to both still image and movie shooting.
- A full-time manual focus mechanism allows for manual focusing at any time; even when working in AF shooting modes.
- The optimized optical design reduces the movement of lens groups during focusing and zooming in order to maintain a relatively compact and lightweight form-factor.
- A redeveloped external finish, with linear patterned zoom and focus rings, enhance the overall handling of the lens as well as its cosmetic appearance.
- A nine-blade circular diaphragm produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality that is especially beneficial when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- A removable tripod mount is included for use of the lens when working from a tripod.
Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD Specs
|Focal Length||150 to 600mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/32 to 40|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||16° 25′ to 4° 8′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.86′ / 2.7 m|
|Optical Design||20 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||95 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.16 x 10.15″ / 105.66 x 257.81 mm|
|Weight||4.3 lb / 1.9 kg|
|Package Weight||5.795 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.8 x 7.7 x 7.2″|