All Product, Tamron Lens, กล้องถ่ายภาพและเลนส์, ชำระเงินด้วยบัตรเครดิต KBank, ชำระเงินผ่านระบบ PayPal, ผ่อนสินค้า 10 เดือน KBank และธนชาต, ผ่อนสินค้า 6 เดือน KBank และธนชาต
Tamron 35-150mm F2.8-4 Di VC OSD Lens
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/2.8-4
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Hybrid Aspherical Elements
- Wide to portrait-length zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56-240mm.
- Bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in available light conditions and also offers depth of field control for isolating subject matter.
- Three Low Dispersion (LD) glass elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity with reduced color fringing.
- Three hybrid aspherical elements correct for spherical and comatic aberrations, as well as distortion, for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the zoom range, as well as a reduction of sagittal comatic flare.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to individual elements and provides refined correction and control over ghosting and lens flare for greatly improved contrast and color accuracy when working in backlit conditions.
- Optimized Silent Drive (OSD) motor realizes notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance and the lens offers a 1.5′ minimum focusing distance throughout the zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization is incorporated into the lens’ design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions.
- Dual dedicated MPUs (Micro-Processing Unit) are used-one for autofocus, one for VC-to ensure fast, responsive focusing and stabilization performance.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens’ use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4.0 Specs
|Focal Length||35 to 150mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/2.8 to 4|
|Minimum Aperture||f/16 to 22|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||63° 26′ to 16° 25′|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:3.7|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48′ / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 4.99″ / 84 x 126.8 mm|
|Weight||1.75 lb / 796 g|
|Package Weight||2.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8 x 6.4 x 6.3″|