Sony Camcorder รุ่น PXW-FS5 4K Superb 35mm image quality
PXW-FS5 : Handheld Camcorders Camcorders
Grab and shoot with Sony’s entry-level 4K Super 35mm camcorder. Lightweight, but robust and delivering stunning 4K HDR content.
Superb 35mm image quality
A high-sensitivity 4K Super35 Exmor™ CMOS Sensor offers all the benefits of a large format sensor, while Sony’s unique electronic Variable ND Filter gives unsurpassed flexibility for shooting on the go.
เหลือสินค้าจำนวน 2 (สามารถสั่งจองสินค้าได้)
เหลือสินค้าจำนวน 2 (สามารถสั่งจองสินค้าได้)
Lightweight, modular and robust
Despite its amazingly light 0.8kg body, the FS5 is more than tough enough for the rigours of real-world shooting. A magnesium chassis ensures high rigidity with ¼-inch screw holes on handle, top and bottom of the body to support mounting on a drone, gimbal or in an underwater housing. A detachable Smart Grip puts all of the FS5’s key functions at your fingertips and is easily adjusted with the press of a single button.
However you want to shoot, the FS5 adapts to fit your style . A high resolution 0.39-inch OLED viewfinder enables precise manual focus and is perfectly offset for right-eye or left-eye viewing. A 3.5-inch LCD screen can be attached in no less than nine different locations: three on top of the handle and another six on top of the body. And once attached, the positioning of the screen can be freely adjusted – for example either beside the camera body or directly along the axis of the lens.
4K Super 35 Exmor(TM) sensor
The FS5 is built around a high-sensitivity 4K Super35 Exmor™ CMOS Sensor that offers all the benefits of a large format sensor in combination with the exceptional image readout speeds required for 4K motion-picture shooting and super slow motion.
- 4K resolution: 11.6 million total pixels and 8.8 million* effective pixels deliver 4K resolution. Even if you’re delivering in HD, your recordings will capture detail and image texture that HD sensors simply cannot see
- Super 35 size sensor offers ‘bokeh,’ the defocussed backgrounds made possible by shallow depth of field, as well as excellent low-light sensitivity and an expansive field of view
- 14 stops of exposure latitude deliver powerful grayscale rendition without crushing shadow detail or blowing out highlight detail
- Sony’s Exmor CMOS design provides high-speed full-pixel read-out capability (without pixel binning) and sophisticated camera processing to ensure jaggies and moiré are minimised
- Record 10bit 4:2:2 in Full HD at up 50Mbps internally
* RAW output with optional CBKZ-FS5RIF.
α mount flexibility
Sony’s α mount system offers unsurpassed compatibility with both Sony and third-party lenses. The FS5’s E-Mount can take cinema lenses and SLR lenses with a third-party adaptor, as well as Sony’s E-mount and A-mount lenses. So whether buying new lenses, or making use of lenses you’ve already purchased, the FS5 makes it easy.
Built-in electronic Variable ND Filters
The FS5 features Sony’s unique built-in electronic variable Neutral Density (ND) filter, further expanding the depth of field capability of its large format sensor. Unlike conventional optical ND Filters, the electronic ND Filter on the FS5 can be controlled from 1/4ND to 1/128ND linearly. ND Filters can also be set to auto*. This makes the FS5 ideal for fast-moving shoots in changeable environments – there’s no need to change filters as lighting conditions change and variable control makes it easy to keep depth of field under control.
*Requires Version 2.0 firmware or above.
Spectacular HDR performance
Demand for HDR content is increasing and FS5 offers you a choice of two powerful workflows. Whichever option you choose, a phenomenal fourteen stops of exposure latitude ensures the highest fidelity in capturing highlights and details within shadows.
- Instant HDR Workflow is all about speed. Shoot, edit and view content in Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) to deliver content quickly without compromising on imaging expression and quality of content
- S-Log2/3 is the proven choice for premium applications where you wish to capture as much data as possible for the ultimate flexibility in grading
High Frame Rate (HFR) recording
The FS5 offers High Frame Rate (HFR) cache recording at Full HD 10bit 4:2:2 image quality and a frame rate of up to 240 fps. The 8-second cache recording means no more mistimed shots leading to extra takes. It also lets you pick out footage at exactly the point that you want. It is also possible to record 120 fps with up to 16-second cache recording. Higher frame rates of 480 fps and 960 fps are also possible at specific resolutions. It is also possible to upgrade the FS5 for even greater creative flexibility.
- CBKZ-FS5HFR* enables continuous 120fps in Full HD
- CBKZ-FS5RIF** enables continuous 240fps in 2K RAW and maximum four seconds of 120fps in 4K (with a suitable recorder)
*Paid upgrade. V4 firmware required.
**Paid upgrade. V2 or above firmware required.
|Resolution||Frame rate||Internal / Output||Continuous / Burst|
|4K (4096 x 2160)||60 / 50 fps||Output FS RAW||Continuous with CBKZ-FS5RIF|
|4K (4096 x 2160)||120 / 100 fps||Output FS RAW||Burst four seconds with CBKZ-FS5RIF|
|2K (2048 x 1080)||240 / 200 / 120 / 100 fps||Output FS RAW||Continuous with CBKZ-FS5HFR|
|Full HD (1960 x 1080)||120 / 100 fps||Internal recording XAVC HD 422 10 bit||Burst sixteen seconds|
|Full HD (1960 x 1080)||240 / 200 fps||Internal recording XAVC HD 422 10 bit||Burst eight seconds|
Creative Picture Profiles
FS5 offers 9 pre-programmed Picture Profiles, including ones customised for S-Log2, S-Log3, plus a profile tuned to provide vibrant, high contrast visuals for creators who desire a DSLR-style look. Each profile can be individually adjusted to suit your specific requirements and switched between in seconds.
Clear Image Zoom
This proprietary Sony technology significantly extends your ability to get closer to a remote scene while preserving image quality. Once you’ve zoomed in at maximum optical magnification, By Pixel Super Resolution technology can enlarge the image by additional 200% in Full HD. It is also compatible with fixed focal length lenses, so you can zoom into a scene while using a prime lens.
Networked for high mobility
- Live stream from any event thanks to a choice of Wi-Fi or built-in wired LAN
- Control FS5 from your smartphone or tablet
- Built-in NFC supports one-touch authentication possible with appropriate devices
- Be first with breaking news thanks to a built-in wired LAN jack for high-speed FTP transfer of full resolution content
- GPS function automatically records GPS data (requires Version 2.0 firmware or above)