Sigma Lens 35mm F1.4 DG HSM (Art) Lens for Sony FE Mount
Sigma Lens 35/1.4 DG HSM
- High speed with large aperture
- HSM (Hypersonic motor) and inner focusing system
- Accessories include: Lens Hood (LH730-03), carrying case
35mm F1.4 DG HSM
- 13 elements in 11 groups
Angle of View (for SD1)
- 63.4 degrees
Number of Diaphragm Blades
- 9 Blades (Rounded diaphragm)
Minimum Focusing Distance
- 30cm / 11.8in.
- Diameter 67mm
- Diameter 77mm x Length 94.0mm / 3.0in. x 3.7in.
- 665g / 23.5oz.
|Lens Construction||13 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Angle of View||63.4º|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||30 cm / 11.8 in|
|Filter Size (mm)||67mm|
(Diameter x Length)
|77mm x 94mm /3in x 3.7in|
|Weight||665g / 23.5oz.|
|HSM – Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG – DG for Digital* PENTAX SFX and SF7 cannot be used.
* Nikon and Pentax mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
*1 If the camera body does not support HSM, auto focus will not be available.* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.**This product is developed, manufactured and sold based on the specifications of E-mount which was disclosed by Sony Corporation under the license agreement with Sony Corporation.