เลนส์ Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM (S)
70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | S
- Rugged lightweight structure
- Equipped with a focus limiter
- Tripod socket with high usability
- 10 exclusive low-dispersion glass elements
- Customization is possible to improve versatility
- Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
- Nikon electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism included
- Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
One of the most anticipated lenses from the Sigma Global Vision line, the Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Sports is the new flagship large-aperture telephoto zoom lens that meets the most stringent needs of professional photographers.
Robust yet lightweight, the lens’ magnesium body ensures high mobility and its dust- and splash-proof structure together with the water- and oil-repellent coating on the front element ensure safe use even in the most challenging shooting conditions.
It also incorporates Intelligent OS with an acceleration sensor and the latest algorithm capable of panning in all directions. The lens’ optical design, incorporating 10 exclusive low-dispersion glass elements, allows for extremely high resolution, from the center to the corners.
By optimizing spherical aberration, a smooth and natural bokeh effect is achieved when using the Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Sports for portrait photography. The versatility of this lens is demonstrated in various customization options via an AF Function button either through the camera body or Sigma USB Dock. The newest F2.8 large-aperture zoom lens from Sigma comes in Sigma, Canon and Nikon mounts.
water- and oil-repellent coatingForefront and rear lenses incorporate a water and oil-repellent coating that allows water to be wiped away easily and prevents oil and fat from sticking to the surface, even in challenging shooting conditions. At the same time, the maintenance of the lens surface becomes easier.
dust- and splash-proof structureThis lens features a highly effective dust- and splash-proof structure with special sealing at the mount connection, manual focus ring, zoom ring, and cover connection, allowing photographers to work in all types of weather.
Intelligent OSThis lens incorporates Intelligent OS* adopting the latest algorithm to deliver an image stabilization
* horizontally, vertically, or diagonally—regardless of the position of the lens.
Magnesium alloy barrel
- To help minimize the weight associated with a hyper telephoto lens, the lens barrel is made with a magnesium alloy. Both lightweight and tough, this alloy contributes to the outstanding maneuverability of SIGMA 500mm F4 DG HSM | Sports.
|ขนาด||7.7 × 9.4 cm|
|Camera Mount Compatibility||
Canon, Nikon, Sony E-Mount
|Lens Construction||24 Elements in 22 Groups|
|Angle of View||34.3º-12.3º|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||11|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||120cm – 47.2in|
|Filter Size (mm)||82mm|
(Diameter x Length)
|ø94.2mm x 202.9mm / ø 3.7in. x 8.0in.|
|Weight||1,805g / 63.7oz.|
|HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG- compatible with both full frame and APS-c size sensor cameras* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
DIFFRACTION MTF CHART
GEOMETRICAL MTF CHART