Shure SVX188/CVL – Dual Presenter System
Dual Presenter System
Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
"M19 (ย่าน UHF คลื่นความถี่ 694-703 MHz)", "Q12 (ย่าน UHF คลื่นความถี่ 748-758 MHz)"
SHURE PGA31 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
Affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone for speech and vocal performance applications offers long-wearing comfort and reliability.
|Frequency Response||60–20,000 Hz|
SHURE SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter can be used with the SVX Lavalier or Headworn Wireless system.
- Transmitter Type: Bodypack
- Dimensions: 108 mm height X 64 mm width X 19 mm depth
- RF Output Power: 10
- Battery, endurance: 10 h
- Weight: 90 g
SHURE SVX4 Single Diversity Receiver
Single channel receiver for use with Shure SVX Wireless systems.
- Power supply: 12-18V
- Maximum output level: -19 dBV (XLR), -5 dBV (1/4”) (ref. +/-33kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone) mW