Shure SM57 – Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
A snare crack. An arpeggiated chord. A powerful saxophone solo. Whether on stage or in the studio, the notes that flow from your instrument connects your audience on a visceral level. And such sounds need a mic that can handle its strength. For every acoustic condition, the SM57 delivers the power of your playing to every fan in the house.
An industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone that can be found onstage and in studios around the world. The ideal choice for sound reinforcement and recording applications, the legendary SM57 is tuned for clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments, targeting the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
- Frequency response tailored for drums, guitars, and vocals
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter that rotates 180°
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability