Shure SM35 – Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
The new SM35 headset condenser microphone from Shure gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones. A tight, unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed for superior performance on stage. Standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless bodypack system, and its availability in a number of bundled systems makes it appropriate for any stage, ranging from small clubs to large installations and arena tours. The SM35-XLR (optional) includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance