Shure MX412D/S – Microflex® Gooseneck Microphone (Supercardioid)
Microflex® Gooseneck Microphone
The right speech doesn’t just inform. It can excite and even transform those who hear it. So, we designed the MX412 to treat spoken audio with the detail and respect it deserves. Because clarity commands attention.
Shure Microflex Model MX400 Series microphones are miniature gooseneck-mounted electret condenser microphones designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup. They can be mounted on lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables. All models include a preamplifier and are available with interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, or omnidirectional cartridges.
MX400 microphones are available with 305 mm (12 in.) or 457 mm (18 in.) goosenecks, with or without a mute switch. They are available in supercardioid, cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns.
- “S” models include a mute button and LED.
- “D” models include a desktop base with programmable mute button and LED and logic input and outputใ
The polar pattern of the included cartridge is indicated by a model number suffix:
- /C Cardioid
- /S Supercardioid
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen