Shure MX150B/O-XLR – Subminiature Lavalier Microphone (Omnidirectional, Wired XLR)
Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Lavalier microphone provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility. It features CommShield technology to stop RF interference, user-changeable equalization caps, and a windscreen for wind protection.
The supplied RK100PK preamplifier requires phantom power and performs best with a 48 V DC supply (IEC-61938). However, it will operate with slightly decreased headroom with supplies as low as 11 V DC.
Most modern mixers provide phantom power. You must use a balanced microphone cable: XLR-to-XLR or XLR-to-TRS.
This microphone features CommShield® Technology for RF filtering. For best results in hostile RF environments, always use the RK100PK preamp furnished with the XLR versions of this microphone.
Mounting the Microphone
This microphone is furnished with a multi-position tie clip for flexible mounting options and reduced cable noise. Reference the furnished tie clip guide for placement and routing suggestions.
The MX150 is a professional subminiature electret condenser lavalier microphone ideal for use in speech and other applications requiring low-profile, discreet placement. Available with cardioid or omnidirectional patterns, the MX150 provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility for use in television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, House of Worship, and sound reinforcement. CommShield® Technology offers superior RF immunity from cellular devices and digital bodypack transmitters. Each microphone is supplied with a snap-fit foam windscreen to minimize wind noise and a multi-position tie clip with integrated cable management to minimize cable handling noise.
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte Black, sleek, low-profile design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimized handling noise
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability