Shure MX150B/O-TQG – Subminiature Lavalier Microphone (Omnidirectional, TQG Connection)
Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Lavalier microphone provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility. It features CommShield technology to stop RF interference, user-changeable equalization caps, and a windscreen for wind protection.
Using with Other Bodypack Transmitters
When connecting the microphone to anything other than a Shure wireless bodypack, ensure the device provides a regulated +5 V DC (130 µA minimum) to the red conductor. Refer to the wiring diagram in the specifications.
The MX150 is a professional subminiature electret condenser lavalier microphone ideal for use in speech and other applications requiring low-profile, discreet placement. Available with cardioid or omnidirectional patterns, the MX150 provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility for use in television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, House of Worship, and sound reinforcement. CommShield® Technology offers superior RF immunity from cellular devices and digital bodypack transmitters. Each microphone is supplied with a snap-fit foam windscreen to minimize wind noise and a multi-position tie clip with integrated cable management to minimize cable handling noise.
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte Black, sleek, low-profile design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimized handling noise
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability