Shure MOTIV MVI – Digital Audio Interface
Digital Audio Interface
Digital audio interface connects a professional XLR microphone or 1/4″ instrument output to a computer or mobile device. Features include 5 DSP preset modes for EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, and volume, and phantom power.
Delivering the convenience of a professional sound studio on the go, the MOTIV MVi Portable Digital Audio Interface connects any standard XLR microphone or ¼” plug guitar, bass, or keyboard to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad or Android device for seamless, high-quality audio capture. Equipped with 5 built-in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), the MVi includes a unique onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments in real time. A portable, low-profile footprint with all-metal construction that is designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure to ensure reliable performance in any environment.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- Discrete JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v–iOS/48v–USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Combo XLR or ¼” jack connects XLR microphone or ¼” plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
- All-metal construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure