Shure BETA 87A – Vocal Microphone
Add some studio-grade clarity to the live mix. Designed to capture brighter vocals with sparkling accuracy, the BETA® 87A brings more crisp to the concert. And the increased presence will have everyone singing your praises.
The Shure Beta 87A vocal microphone is precision-engineered to deliver an exceptionally smooth frequency response in a supercardiod condenser design. Built to withstand extreme sound pressure levels (SPL), the Beta 87A is ideal for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording applications.
The tailored frequency response, combined with a controlled low-frequency roll-off, makes this microphone ideal for close-up lead and background vocals—especially in high SPL environments. An advanced cartridge shock mount system, hardened steel-mesh grille, and superior build quality withstand the rigors of daily touring and sound reinforcement.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Smooth, wide frequency response with gradual presence rise and controlled proximity effect tailored for vocals
- Advanced cartridge shock mount system absorbs mechanical shock and minimizes handling noise
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated metal alloy construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise
- Very low susceptibility to RF and electromagnetic hum