Shure BETA 58A – Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Big sound. Full sound. Sophisticated sound. Is your mic living up to the power of your vocal? For decades, the BETA® 58A has been through the ringer, pushing voice to the forefront on the biggest stages in the world. For sound that commands the attention of the entire crowd, this is your microphone.
How It Works
On stage or in studio, the BETA 58A is made for refined voice. The brightened midrange and bass roll off give lead and background vocals a mighty presence in the mix. And the supercardioid pattern works harder to isolate your sound from every other source in the air. You could say it’s a singer’s best friend.
Why It’s Better
- No worse for wear
The hardened steel mesh grille stands up to some of the roughest sweat drips, mic drops, and van rides without so much as a dent to show for it.
- Out-louds the noise
The neodymium magnet provides higher output, so you get more of the sound you want and leave the rest in the background.
- A worldwide star
The BETA 58A is a top-selling single element dynamic microphone and can be seen every night, on stages all around the globe.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise