เครื่องเล่นเพลง FiiO X7 – Mark II – Titanium
- High-Resolution Audio Player & DAC
- Supports PCM up to 32-Bit / 384 kHz
- Native DXD and DSD Playback
- Plays PCM, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3, & More
- Wi-Fi at 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.1 & aptX Supported
- Up to 576GB Storage
- Line, Optical, Coaxial & Headphone Outs
- 8-Channel ESS ES9028PRO DAC
- AM3A Amp Module, Case & Screen Protector
FiiO X7 Mark II Overview
Designed for audio enthusiasts, the FiiO X7 Mark-II is a portable high-resolution audio player which seeks to take fundamental concepts put forth in the original X7 and expound upon them. The player features premium components capable of playing files up to 32-bit / 384 kHz in a variety of formats including native DSD, DXD, WAV, WMA, ALAC, FLAC, APE, AIFF, and more, utilizing a redesigned internal architecture to offer more protection against electromagnetic interference than its predecessor. This is especially important, considering the unit’s extensive support of Wi-Fi (in both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands) and Bluetooth (with 4.1 and aptX offered).
The X7 Mark-II utilizes an 8-channel ESS ES9028PRO DAC coupled with three crystal oscillators and topped with an included amplifier module sporting custom-designed op-amps; all of this means a significant improvement in jitter-reduction, soundstage preservation, and other aspects of conversion over its predecessor, the X7—a unit that was nothing to sneeze at in the first place.
The device provides a 3.5mm headphone output and a separate 3.5mm connector that can output analog (line-out) or digital signals (coaxial and optical). The FiiO also has a 2.5mm balanced TRRS headphone output.
2GB of RAM is on-hand for handling multiple tasks at once, while 64GB of internal storage can be augmented with micro-SD cards to give you up to 576GB of storage. For a more extensive list of this item’s capabilities, please peruse the features section.
- 2GB RAM, 64GB of Internal Storage, and Two Micro-SD Card Slots
- The X7 Mark II utilizes 2GB of RAM, allowing it to multitask effectively. The Player also comes with 64GB of internal storage and two micro-SD card slots, each supporting up to 256GB expansion cards. This means that the X7 Mark II is able to hold up to 576GB of music—enough for over 19,000 lossless music files (at 30MB a song). With the X7 Mark II, you truly don’t have to worry about leaving any of your music collection behind, wherever you go.
- ESS ES9028PRO DAC for Resolution, Dynamic Range, and Soundstage
- The X7 Mark II employs the 8-channel ESS ES9028PRO DAC. With a signal-to-noise ratio of 129 dB and a THD+N figure of -120 dB, the DAC is able to provide more resolving power, better dynamics, and a better soundstage over its predecessor. When combined with the ability to skip Android’s native audio re-sampling, the ES9028PRO’s THD-compensation feature and built-in filters ensure that your music will sound exactly as you expect it to.
- Included Amp Module with Balanced and Single-Ended Connections
- Bundled with the X7 Mark II is the AM3A, an all-new amplifier module with both single-ended and balanced headphone outputs. The AM3A uses the AD8620 JFET operational-amplifier, as well as the tailor-made OPA926 op-amp, which was designed for the X7 Mark II to satisfy FiiO’s needs. This amp provides a 3.5mm output, as well as a 2.5mm balanced option.
- 3 Crystal Oscillators
- The X7 Mark II utilizes three separate crystal oscillators—one for the DSD and multiples of 44.1 kHz, one for multiples of 48 kHz, and one for the 384-kHz sampling rate. Compared to the original X7, there are not only more crystal oscillators in the X7 Mark II, but they also run at a faster rate. This guarantees that jitter is reduced across the board, with increased clock precision, stability, and a more exacting conversion from digital signals to analog.
- Interchangeable Amp Modules
- The X7 Mark II uses an interchangeable amp-module design introduced by its predecessor. Though the new amp modules specifically designed for the new X7 are slightly different in design, the X7 Mark II is fully compatible with the original X7’s various modules. Simply bolt the included side mounts onto the amp modules, and you are ready to listen.
- Concealed Micro-SD Card Slots for Functionality and Aesthetics
- The concealed micro-SD card slots in the X7 Mark II are designed for aesthetic purposes, but also allow you to easily insert your expansion cards quickly and correctly.
- Reconfigured Internal Design
- In the design of the X7 Mark II, much thought was given to how to make the interior less prone to EMI (electromagnetic interference). As a result, seven specific areas of the PCB are specially shielded, and there is double shielding for the main control area and op-amps due to their importance in maintaining excellent sound quality.
- Refined External Design
- The X7 Mark II utilizes design elements from the X5 (3rd generation). For instance, note the side-mounted volume wheel of the X7 Mark II-with its etched 45° lines, as well as the red ring that encompasses the power button. These links in design across models further solidify a solid, aesthetic identity for the unit.
- Fast Charging Technologies
- Despite the X7 Mark II being thinner and lighter than its predecessor, it also packs a bigger, high-voltage, fast-charging battery, sporting a capacity of 3800mAh. Due to support for the QC2.0 and MTK PE quick-charging standards, the unit charges 2.7x faster than the original model.
- Improved Wi-Fi Experience Over Previous X7
- Support for Wi-Fi has been added on both the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands. This allows for more stable, stronger signal reception and faster speeds. In addition, FiiO has engineered the unit’s internal design to ensure that all of your wireless signals—whether Wi-Fi or Bluetooth—will not suffer from outside electromagnetic interference.
- Dual-Mode Bluetooth
- The X7 Mark II supports Bluetooth 4.1 and aptX standards. Full support for Bluetooth 4.1 means the X7 Mark II handles both classic high-speed and BLE (Bluetooth low-energy) specifications, allowing it to pair with just about any Bluetooth device. Combine this with support for aptX and the X7 Mark II provides you with true high-resolution music without the hassles of wires.
- Optical and Coaxial Connection
- Further expanding its functionality, the X7 Mark II outputs both coaxial and optical signals.
- Automatic Lyric / Cover Detection
- The X7 Mark II incorporates automatic detection and search of music lyrics and covers, saving you time and hassle.
- Updated UI
- The FiiO UI design has been designed to be stylish and functional in directing you to your music quickly. The X7 Mark II comes with three Android system-wide themes, which can be switched on the fly without having to restart the device. Additionally, the X7 Mark II uses a customized version of Android for enhanced audio playback.
- Intuitive Interface
- The X7 Mark II provides an intuitive interface that allows you to easily choose which buttons and functions are active while the screen is off and locked, so you can effectively prevent accidental, pocket-based mishaps.
- Installed and Customizable OS and Apps
- The Google Play framework, services, and related apps are installed onto the X7 Mark II. But for those in areas where these services are not available, these apps and services can be removed to both free up space and to have less processes running in the background during normal usage.
- The X7 Mark II has a 7H tempered-glass screen protector, sporting a 90% light-transmittance rate. This screen protector is durable enough to be resistant against most scratches without compromising translucency. Also included is a leatherette case with smooth outer grains on the outside and synthetic leather on the inside for protecting the player.
FiiO X7 Specs
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||115 dB|
|Operating System||Android 4.4|
|Internal Storage Capacity||27 GB|
|Flash Media Slot||1 x microSDXC|
|Display||3.97″ LCD (480 x 880 Resolution)|
|Formats Supported||Audio: DSD, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA Lossless, Apple Lossless, MP2, MP3, AAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG|
1/8″ (3.5 mm) Stereo Headphone
1/8″ (3.5 mm) Stereo Line-out
|Battery||1x Built-In Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery 3500 mAh
Providing up to 9 Hours per Charge
|Charging Time||Full Charge: 8 Hours|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.5 x 5.1 x 0.7″ / 64.0 x 130.0 x 16.6 mm|
|Weight||0.48 lb / 220 g|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.1 x 4.3 x 2.3″|