เครื่องเล่นเพลง FiiO M9 – Portable High Resolution Music Player – Silver
- 3.2″ IPS 5-Point Touch Display
- 480 x 800 Native Resolution at 292 ppi
- 2GB of Storage + Up to 2TB microSD
- Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi
- SBC, LDAC, aptX, aptX HD & LHDC Support
- Samsung Exynos 7270 Processor
- Dual AK4490EN DACs + Built-In FPGA
- Use as USB DAC or Bluetooth Transmitter
- Run 3rd-Party Audio Apps
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
Designed to play it all, the M9 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Wireless Music Player from FiiO is packed with dedicated processing technology to help it do just that, and deliver audiophile quality sound when doing it. Embracing the convenience of wireless sound without sacrificing quality, the M9 utilizes Bluetooth 4.2 and supports SBC, LDAC, aptX, 24-bit aptX HD, and LHDC audio to cover nearly any wireless format you want to play.
The M9 also has the ability to wirelessly access music, and can do so from almost anywhere. With built-in Wi-Fi you can stream songs from your computer, nearby DLNA-compatible devices, or via streaming audio apps. You can control these functions and more through the M9’s vibrant, 3.2″ IPS touchscreen or the more tactile built-in mechanical controls. A built-in 2350mAh LiPo battery can power the M9 and all of its functions for up to 10 hours at a time for all-day entertainment.
- Hi-End Audio Components
- The M9 is powered by a Samsung Exynos 7270 processor and packed with a plethora of audio processing power. This is made possible in part by the eight-layer HDI PCB that is engineered to allow for more components to be integrated into the compact form-factor of the M9. The processors are designed to help deliver clear, accurate, and noise-free high-end audio.
Dual AK4490EN DACs: Features ≥118 dB signal-to-noise ratio, <5uV noise floor, minimal distortion, and precise audio reproduction
Built-in A3P030 FPGA: Helps to ensure accurate playback, supports ISO, DFF, and DSF formats, and can decode DSD64/128 in hardware
OPA1612 LPF and Dual OPA1622 Op-Amps: The Texas Instruments OPA1612 is used as the low-pass filter, while the TI OPA11622 serves as the current buffer. To achieve single-ended and balanced output, there are two OPA1622 op-amps used that provide up to 77mW (under balanced output) of power under a 300 Ohm load.
- USB DAC & Bluetooth Transmitter
- The M9 can connect to your computer via its USB Type-C interface, where you can play your audio through the M9 and stream it to your favorite Bluetooth headset.
- RGB Status Indicator
- An RGB light indicator changes color to let you know what audio format you’re listening to at-a-glance, as well as the M9’s overall status, such as the indicator going red when the M9 needs to be recharged.
- Additional Features
- Hi-Res Audio certified
microSD card slot supports (optional) memory cards up to 2TB in size
Single-ended 3.5mm wired headphone jack
Balanced 2.5mm audio jack
USB audio out with support for DoP/D2P
Can receive Bluetooth audio and output it through a coaxial SPDIF out
Supports in-line headphone controls in both CTIA and iOS headsets (play/pause/volume control for Android headphones; play/pause for iOS headphones)
Up to 45 days of standby time in deep sleep mode
|Bluetooth Codecs||aptX, aptX HD, LDAC|
|Connections||1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Stereo Headphone, 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Stereo Line-out, 1/8″ (3.5 mm) SPDIF
1 x 2.5 mm Balanced Headphone
1 x USB Type-C
|Battery||1x Built-In Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery 2350 mAh
Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge for Audio Playback
|Charging Time||Full Charge: 2 Hours|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.4 x 4.2 x 0.5″ / 60.0 x 106.0 x 13.3 mm|
|Weight||4.69 oz / 133 g|
|Package Weight||0.64 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.9 x 3.8 x 1.7″|