CD Player Marantz รุ่น CD6006
- A SMART & SLEEK PLAYER FOR CDs AND iDEVICES– a match made in heaven for the music lover who wants nothing but the best performance. Play every compact disc or choose your favorite tracks on our D/A converter MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR iPOD, iPHONE & iPADs
- NEWLY DEVELOPED BUILT-IN FULL DISCREET HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER – Features HDAM-SAR circuit with three gain settings (Low/Mid/High) that supports a wider range of headphones; even the most demanding ones
- EXTRA STABILITY FOR BETTER SOUND REPRODUCTION – Double layered bottom plate & rigid feet help eliminate vibrations & deliver stunning vocals and tonal clarity, giving you the best of digital music and stereo listening experience imaginable
- UNIQUE PLAYBACK FEATURES – Apart from the basic functions like play, pause, stop, random/repeat, etc., this media player also supports Direct search through remote keypad, Program Play (up to 25 tracks), Quick Replay of audio files and more
- UNIVERSAL REMOTE FOR THE 6006 LINE – included in the box is a new remote to control this CD player or pair it with the recommended PM6006 amplifier and NA6006 designed for the discerning audiophile
The new CD6006 is a fine-tuned version with even more specially selected components and new layout circuit compared to its CD6005 predecessor. We also added more rigid feet to further eliminate vibration. The oversized power supply feeds the digital and analog circuitry of the player, where the high-quality CS4398 DAC converts digital signals to analog, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s own small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, we have included a new remote that also controls the PM6006 amp.
The CD6006 is a match made in heaven for the music lover who wants nothing but the best performance at an attractive price, and it is also perfect for lovers of portable music, thanks to its iPod-digital connectivity. The CD6006 also features a newly developed, complex headphone amplifier with Headphone amp gain setting for a wider range of headphones.
Marantz HDAM Technology
Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards to replace standard IC’s. These HDAM’s consists of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths. Those devices are doing exactly the same thing as the Op-Amps, but outperform the regular IC Op-amps dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in a much more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. Over the years Marantz developed different types of the HDAM to improve quality and to fit to the special requirements of a product category like CD or amplifier.
High Current Power Supply
The audio power supply employs high speed, high current Shottky Barrier Diodes and high current storage capacitors.
Reference Quality D/A Conversion
The CD6006 features high resolution D/A conversion and is equipped with the reference class CS4398 D/A converter, which provides up to 192 kHz/24 bit resolution for optimum fidelity with high resolution audio file types.
High Slew Rate Op-amp + HDAM-SA2 Headphone Amplifier with Headphone Amp Gain Setting (Low/Mid/High)
The headphone amplifier section features our HDAM-SA2 circuit with three gain settings (Low/Mid/High) for a wider range of headphones.
Plays USB Audio Sources (MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV)
The CD6006 can play back MP3, WMA, WAV and AAC files from a connected USB storage device. It is also specifically “Made for iPod/iPhone”, to directly play back your iDevice music through the CD Player’s high quality D/A converters.
|CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R / WMA / MP3||yes|
|CD-Text / ID3 Tag / WMA Meta Tag / AAC Meta data||yes|
|HDAM version||HDAM+HDAM SA2|
|iPod / iPhone compatible USB input||yes|
|Current Feedback Topology||yes|
|High Grade Audio Components||yes|
|Symmetric circuit layout||yes|
|Digital out off||yes|
|Display: Dimmer / Off||yes|
|Separated rectifier circuit for analogue and digital circuitry||yes|
|Program Play (CD / SA-CD)||25|
|Analogue Out (Cinch)||2ch|
|Digital Optical Out||1|
|Gold Plated Cinch||yes|
|USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone||yes|
|Headphone Volume Control||yes|
|D/A Conversion||Multi-bit, Delta-Sigma|
|Low Pass Filter stage||HDAM|
|Output Buffer||HDAM SA2|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz x 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||100 dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||110 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.002%|
|Channel Separation||98 dB|
|Available colors||Black / Silver-Gold|
|Metal Front Panel||yes|
|Power Consumption in W||32|
|Standby Consumption in W||0.3|
|Auto power off||yes|
|Detachable Power Cable||yes|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm||440 x 340 x 105|
|Weight in kg||6.5|