Amplifier Marantz รุ่น PM6006
- EXPANDED CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES – The successor of the multi-award-winning PM6005, the PM6006 is upgraded for peak current at the amplifier stage, which makes it possible to refine the sound for you in much more detail
- FLEXIBLE OPERATIONS, DRIVES EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING SPEAKERS – 3 Digital Inputs – 1 coaxial & 2 optical inputs, 5-line audio inputs, including phono, 45 watts per channel (45 x 2) make it suitable for filling medium sized rooms with rich sound
- WIDER DYNAMIC RANGE & LOWER AUDIO DISTORTION – Enjoy improved audio clarity from a host of music sources & players – from CDs to turntables to streaming audio. Features high volume control, wide-bandwidth & high speed-reproduction for better sound quality
- ELEGANTLY CRAFTED PRECISION BUILD QUALITY & PROPRIETARY Marantz high-grade Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAMs) for powerful, dynamic, detailed sound, and a fully shielded extra metal housing that prevents analog interference
- A MORE EFFICIENT, POWERFUL & AESTHETICALLY PLEASING UPGRADE – Build to handle peak currents at the amplifier stage, with a massive energy reserve – encased in a cleaner look. Marantz gives you the best surround sound & stereo listening experience ever imagined
PM6006 Integrated Amplifier with Digital Input
The PM6006 is an upgraded successor of the reputed PM6005. We’ve retained the pre-amp and power-amp sections that exclusively feature discrete components – not a single IC in sight of the signal path. The PM6006 is upgraded for peak current at the amplifier stage, which makes it possible to refine the sound for you in much more detail.
You can connect this superb integrated amplifier directly to a vast range of digital sources and use its superior 24bit/192kHz high current CS4398 DAC to create an unbelievably high level of audio enjoyment with new media. The unit now includes 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital inputs (an additional optical input from the predecessor, PM6005), and the complete digital section is fully shielded by an extra metal housing to ensure that the digital stage has no effect on the analog signal.
All of the original features—such as five-line audio input including phono, two-pairs of gold-plated speaker connections with the convenience of bi-wiring, and a remote handset—are all still there. The lower impedance shielded Toroidal transformer, as well as customized components and unique Marantz HDAM modules care for powerful, dynamic and detailed original Marantz sound. In short, the new PM6006 is a new star with excellent genes.