เลนส์ Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM F (Art)
- Optical system delivering unsurpassed F1.4 performance
- Exceptional peripheral brightness
- Dust and splash-proof structure
- Compatible with full-frame Sony E-mount cameras
- Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
Outstanding wide-aperture, mid-telephoto performance with F1.4 brightness at maximum aperture, this lens incorporates 17 optical elements in 12 groups, an uncommonly large number of elements for a prime lens. By including three FLD glass elements, two SLD glass elements, and one aspherical lens element, the optical system minimizes axial chromatic aberration to deliver extremely high resolution along with ample peripheral light volume.
Like SIGMA’s Sports line lenses, the 105mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art features a highly effective dust- and splash-proof structure with special sealing at the mount connection (with exeption of the Sigma mount), manual focus ring, cover connection, and other areas, allowing photographers to work in alltypes of weather. In addition, the front of the lens is protected by a water- and oil-repellent coating that makes cleaning easy.
Instead of conventional ABS plastic, the exclusive lens hood features CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic), a light but strong material used in the interior and exterior fittings of aircraft, among many other applications. The removable Arca-Swiss tripod socket is compatible with Arca-Swiss platform and clamps, and its exclusive protective cover makes the lens easier to carry and use when shooting hand-held.
|ขนาด||7.5 × 10.5 cm|
|Camera Mount Compatibility||
Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Sony E-Mount
Lens Construction 17 elements in 12 groups Angle of View (35mm) 23.3° Number of Diaphragm Blades 9 (Rounded diaphragm) Minimum Aperture F16 Minimum Focusing Distance 100cm / 39.4 in. Filter Size (mm) φ105㎜ Maximum Magnifications 1: 8.3 Dimensions
(Diameter x Length)
ø115.9mm x 131.5mm/ 4.6in. x 5.2in.
Weight 1645g/58.0oz. Corresponding Mounts Sigma HSM
Sony E** HSM
HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG – DG for Digital Full Frame and APS-C
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.**This product is developed, manufactured and sold based on the specifications of E-mount which was disclosed by Sony Corporation under the license agreement with Sony Corporation.
GEOMETRICAL MTF CHART
DIFFRACTION MTF CHART