เลนส์ Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM
- First wide angle with minimum focal length of 8mm
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Front adapter ring, carrying case, front & rear caps
The Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM is an ultra-wide angle lens designed specifically for APS-C DSLRs. FLD glass elements (with performance equal to fluorite) help compensate for color aberration while a hybrid aspherical lens and two glass mold elements provide excellent correction of distortion and astigmatism. A highly creative tool, the Sigma 8-16mm 4.5-5.6 DC HSM features an inner zoom system as well as the feature of full-time manual focus override. Ideal for a variety of photography subjects including landscape photography, architectural photography, wedding photography, photojournalism and interior photography to name a few.
|ขนาด||7.5 × 10.5 cm|
|Camera Mount Compatibility||
Canon, Nikon, Sigma
|Lens Construction||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Angle of View||114.5° – 75.7°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||24 cm / 9.4 in|
(Diameter x Length)
|75×105.7 mm/3.0×4.2 in|
|Weight||555g / 19.6oz.|
|* Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.* AF will not function with Pentax ist* series and K100D DSLR cameras that do not support HSM.
* Filters cannot be attached to this lens.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.